Today FileMaker, Inc. announced the release of an FileMaker Pro 14.0.5 and FileMaker Pro 14.0.5 Advanced updater. And ODITech is recommending this upgrade to all of its FileMaker 14 customers. You can find the update at the following link.
Also, details of the update are below.
FileMaker Pro 14.0.5 Updater details:
- Addressed an issue where the View Databases Hosted by FileMaker Server dialog box displayed an incorrect SSL indicator (lock icon).
- Addressed an issue where switching to a layout containing a sorted portal closed the application.
- The Go to Related Record script step would fail to switch to a custom menu set that was installed on a layout in a new window. This update solves this issue.
- The issue that caused some OpenType fonts not to show when a file was saved as PDF was solved.
- Windows 10: Addressed an issue where, under certain conditions, renaming or creating a script in the Script Workspace caused FileMaker Pro to close.
- OS X: The issue where the Copy (Command-C), Cut (Command-X), and Paste (Command-V) keyboard shortcuts were unresponsive after a file was saved as PDF using the Print dialog box was resolved.
For more on updates and other FileMaker related news, check back on our blog. Also, feel free to recommend any topics that you’d like to see addressed.
ODI Support Staff